Yippee! Summer has almost come to its end and the beautiful fall soon takes over it. BTW, do you wanna celebrate the last summer delight? Try the banana vanilla milkshake. COOL! It was my first DIY of milkshake and I can’t wait to share with you how smooth and tasty this could be.
Never grow old with banana & milk.
If I mention how banana and milk can boost our health in this passage, than it is not a passage but a complete health essay. But do notice that though banana has been doubted that it contains calories and large amount of energy, the balanced diet means much more. Banana is a rich source of iron, and thus it can help energize us. If you really care about the calories, do use skimmed milk instead of whole milk.
- 1 frozen ripe banana, slice it and blend or beat it with spoon
- 200 ml whole or skimmed milk
- 3 tsp vanilla ice cream
- 100g yogurt
1. Either prepares your blender or milkshake mixer.
2. Put banana, ice cream, milk, yogurt into the blender or mixer. (If you are using a blender, than you can put in banana chunks rather than beaten banana jam.)
3. Turn the machine on and let ingredients combine together.
4. Stop after all the stuffs are well mixed.
5. Pour into glasses and serve.
Prep: 10 mins
Process: 4 mins
Yield: serves 2 to 3
A blender or a milkshake mixer:
For my experience, I do prefer using the more professional and mild mixing technique with a milkshake mixer.
A blender can mix all the things quickly, but it is the milkshake mixer that can give you a total enjoy of smoothness.
LOOK! How nice the bubbles are there! Perfect mixture that you can’t see the banana but they are there!
Enjoy your homemade flavor!
1. Yogurt can be replacement of sugar as well as enhancement of thickness and smoothness.
If you tried, don’t hesitate to share. Picture? Words? Essays? WELCOME!
Have difficulties? Let me help you.